22nd September 2018, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing a Maintenance Engineering Internship in Kaushalya Technologies?

Hello friends, I am planning to do Maintenance Engineering Internship in Kaushalya Technologies. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this kind of Internship? I would like to know about the benefits of doing this Internship in this company. Please tell me immediately.

26th September 2018, 12:46 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing a Maintenance Engineering Internship in Kaushalya Technologies?

Benefits of doing a Maintenance Engineering Internship in Kaushalya Technologies is that after successful completion of 6 months of internship, you can achieve Certificate, Job offer (on successful conversion to a permanent employee, you can expect a salary of Rs. 1 to 2 Lakhs per annum). You can start the internship between 21st September 2018 and 21st October 2018. Last date to apply for internship is 5 October 2018.
31st May 2021, 05:39 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Benefits of doing a Maintenance Engineering Internship in Kaushalya Technologies?

Benefits:--

Candidates can get a Certificate.

Candidates can offer a stipend up to Rs.1 to 2 Lakhs per annum.

Candidates can get a Job offer

Candidates can get a Flexible working hours.
12th August 2021, 04:29 PM
Iffa0786

Benefits:-

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 2 lac per annum

The candidates will get a Certificate

The candidates will get the letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?