21st August 2019, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Electronics Engineering internship in Access Technologies Mumbai?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for an internship in Access Technologies Mumbai. I have heard that this company is offering an internship related to Electronics Engineering. Can I know about the duration of this internship?

23rd August 2019, 12:32 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Electronics Engineering internship in Access Technologies Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply for an internship in Access Technologies Mumbai. I have heard that this company is offering an internship related to Electronics Engineering. Can I know about the duration of this internship?

Electronics Engineering internship is available for the duration of 6 months full time in office in the Access Technologies, Mumbai.

Interested candidates can apply for the Electronics Engineering internship on or before 6th September, 2019 in the Access Technologies, Mumbai. Interns can get Rs 5,000 / month as a stipend for the Electronics Engineering internship in the Access Technologies, Mumbai.
23rd August 2019, 06:10 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Electronics Engineering internship in Access Technologies Mumbai?

The duration of the Electronics Engineering Internship in Access Technologies, Mumbai is 6 months duration. The last date to apply for this internship is 6th September 2019 and you can join immediately. There are total 2 vacancies available for this internship.
23rd August 2019, 07:13 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The Duration of Electronics Engineering internship in Access Technologies Mumbai would be of 6 months.

The Last date to apply for Electronics Engineering internship in Access Technologies Mumbai is 23th September 2019.

For more information visit on (www.accesstechnologyindia.com)
23rd August 2019, 08:40 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The duration of Electronics Engineering intern in Access Technologies Mumbai would be of 6 months and is full time. You should be available for duration of 6 months.

The candidates selected for Electronics Engineering internship in Access Technologies Mumbai can expect per month stipend of Rs.5,000.

The candidates willing to apply for Electronics Engineering intern in Access Technologies Mumbai can apply till 06/09/2019.
23rd August 2019, 11:41 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Duration of Electronics Engineering internship at Access Technologies in Mumbai is 6 months.

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 5,000/- per month as Electronics Engineering intern at Access Technologies in Mumbai.

Last date to apply for this internship is 06 September 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?