11th October 2018, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Marketing Internship in Instant Access Health IT Private Limited?

Dear friends, can anyone of you help me to know about the duration of the Internship related to Marketing which is available in Instant Access Health IT Private Limited? I would like to know about the duration so please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

17th October 2018, 01:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Marketing Internship in Instant Access Health IT Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can anyone of you help me to know about the duration of the Internship related to Marketing which is available in Instant Access Health IT Private Limited? I would like to know about the duration so please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

Duration of the Marketing (Business Development) internship in Instant Access Health IT Private Limited is 3 months. Candidates with skills in MS-Office, MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint, Google AdWords and English Proficiency (spoken and written) are preferred for the Marketing (Business Development) internship in Instant Access Health IT Private Limited. Selected candidates can get around Rs 10,000 to Rs 18,000 per month. Candidates should be from Jaipur are preferred for the Marketing (Business Development) internship in Instant Access Health IT Private Limited.
18th October 2018, 10:08 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Marketing Internship in Instant Access Health IT Private Limited?

Instant Access Health IT Private Limited does offer Marketing Internship for duration of 2 months. Candidates must be full time interns for duration of 2 months of internship to be eligible. Candidates must be proficient in English language (spoken and written both). Candidates with skilled in MS-Office, MS-Word, Google AdWords and MS-Excel are preferred for internship.
I would like to let you know that currently there is no requirements for Marketing Internship in Instant Access Health IT Private Limited. Applications are close for this internship now. Last date to apply has just passed.
31st August 2021, 09:01 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 18,000/- per month for Marketing Internship in Instant Access Health IT Private Limited

Duration 2 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?