11th October 2018, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Marketing Internship in Instant Access Health IT Private Limited?

Hi Sir, I want to apply for an Internship related to Marketing in Instant Access Health IT Private Limited. I would like to know about the requirements to apply for an Internship related to this field in this company. Kindly tell me about the requirements asap. Thank you!

17th October 2018, 02:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Marketing Internship in Instant Access Health IT Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to apply for an Internship related to Marketing in Instant Access Health IT Private Limited. I would like to know about the requirements to apply for an Internship related to this field in this company. Kindly tell me about the requirements asap. Thank you!

The requirements to apply for Marketing (Business Development) internship in Instant Access Health IT Private Limited is as follows:

>> Students with MS-Word, MS-Office, MS-PowerPoint, Google AdWords and English proficiency skills (spoken & written)

>> Students should be from Jaipur

>> Students should be willing to work full time (in office) for the duration of 3 months

>> Students with relevant skills and interests
18th October 2018, 08:32 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Marketing Internship in Instant Access Health IT Private Limited?

Requirements to apply for Marketing Internship in Instant Access Health IT Private Limited are as follows.

You must be full time intern for duration of 2 months of internship tenure.

You must have relevant skills and interests.

You must be are from Jaipur.

You must be proficient in English language (spoken and written both).

You must be skilled in MS-Office, MS-Word, Google AdWords and MS-Excel.

I would like to let you know that currently there is no requirements for Marketing Internship in Instant Access Health IT Private Limited. Applications are close for this internship now. Last date to apply for same was 11 October 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?