11th October 2018, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for Marketing Internship in Instant Access Health IT Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am thinking to apply for an Internship in Instant Access Health IT Private Limited which is Marketing Internship. I would like to know that what benefits I will get if I apply for such Internship in this company. Please tell me about the benefits asap.

17th October 2018, 02:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Marketing Internship in Instant Access Health IT Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am thinking to apply for an Internship in Instant Access Health IT Private Limited which is Marketing Internship. I would like to know that what benefits I will get if I apply for such Internship in this company. Please tell me about the benefits asap.

The benefits of doing Marketing (Business Development) internship in Instant Access Health IT Private Limited are given below:

>> Students can get real time work (marketing) experience

>> Students can get a stipend of Rs 10,000 to Rs 18,000 per month

>> Students can get a Certificate

>> Students who have done the Marketing internship successfully may get a job offer
18th October 2018, 08:38 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Marketing Internship in Instant Access Health IT Private Limited?

Instant Access Health IT Private Limited does offer 2 months duration of internship for Marketing Interns. Benefits of doing for Marketing Internship in Instant Access Health IT Private Limited is that after successful completion of 2 months duration of internship, selected interns will get Internship Certificate, job offer and free snacks & beverages.
I would like to let you know that currently there is no requirements for Marketing Internship in Instant Access Health IT Private Limited. Applications are close for this internship now. Last date to apply for same was 11 October 2018.
31st August 2021, 09:18 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Benefits:-

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 18,000/- per month

The Candidates will get a Certificate

The Candidates will get the letter of recommendation
15th December 2021, 08:51 PM
Soni_ya

Benefits:-

The Candidates will get a Certificate

The Candidates will get the letter of recommendation

The Candidates will get a Job Offer.
25th March 2022, 01:00 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Benefits:--

Candidates can get a Certificate.

Candidates can offer a stipend up to Rs.18000 per month.

Candidates can get a Job offer

Candidates can get a Flexible working hours.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?