2nd April 2019, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Merchandise Design Internship in Times Internet Limited?

Dear friends, I am interested to apply for an Internship related to Merchandise Design in Times Internet Limited. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship. Kindly tell me about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

4th April 2019, 11:19 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Merchandise Design Internship in Times Internet Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to apply for an Internship related to Merchandise Design in Times Internet Limited. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship. Kindly tell me about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

Duration of the Merchandise Design internship in the Times Internet Limited was 3 months full time (in office). There are no Merchandise Design internship positions available at present in the Times Internet Limited. Selected candidates can get around Rs 7,000 / month as a stipend for the Merchandise Design internship in the Times Internet Limited. Candidates with skills in MS-Excel, Fashion Designing and English proficiency (spoken & written) were preferred for the Merchandise Design internship in the Times Internet Limited.
4th April 2019, 08:27 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Merchandise Design Internship in Times Internet Limited?

Times Internet Limited does offer Merchandise Design Internship for a period of 3 months. Those candidates who have knowledge and skills in Fashion Designing, MS-Excel, English Proficiency (Spoken) and English Proficiency (Written) are given preference for Merchandise Design Internship in Times Internet Limited. Those who are available for full time (in-office) internship are eligible for Merchandise Design Internship in Times Internet Limited. Last date to apply for that Internship was 7 March 2019.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th April 2019 at 09:37 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?