23rd November 2018, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Madgeek Private Limited?

Dear Sir, I am interested to do an Internship in Madgeek Private Limited. I have heard that this company is providing an Internship related to Mobile App Development. I would like to know about the requirements for applying this Internship in Madgeek Private Limited. Waiting for your reply!

28th November 2018, 12:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Madgeek Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I am interested to do an Internship in Madgeek Private Limited. I have heard that this company is providing an Internship related to Mobile App Development. I would like to know about the requirements for applying this Internship in Madgeek Private Limited. Waiting for your reply!

The requirements to apply for Mobile App Development internship in the Madgeek Private Limited are given below:

>> Candidates with skills in Java, XML, REST API, Android and Kotlin

>> Candidates willing to work from home for the duration of 3 months

>> Candidates with relevant skills and interests

>> Candidates can start the internship between 23rd November, 2018 and 23rd December, 2018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?