2nd August 2019, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Node.JS Development Internship in iTech Mission Private Limited Delhi?

Hello friends, I came to know that iTech Mission Private Limited Delhi is offering an internship of Node.JS Development. I would like to know about the duration of this internship. Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the duration?

5th August 2019, 04:01 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Node.JS Development Internship in iTech Mission Private Limited Delhi?

The Duration of the Node.JS Development Internship in iTech Mission Private Limited Delhi would be of 6 months.

The last date to apply for the Node.JS Development Internship in iTech Mission Private Limited Delhi is 12th August 2019.

For more information visit on (http://www.itechmission.org)
5th August 2019, 04:20 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Node.JS Development Internship in iTech Mission Private Limited Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I came to know that iTech Mission Private Limited Delhi is offering an internship of Node.JS Development. I would like to know about the duration of this internship. Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the duration?

Duration of the Node.JS Development internship in the iTech Mission Private Limited, Delhi is 6 months full time (in office).
Interns can get a stipend of Rs 10,000 per month for the Node.JS Development internship in the iTech Mission Private Limited, Delhi. There are 2 Node.JS Development internship vacancies available in the iTech Mission Private Limited, Delhi. Female candidates with suitable interests and skills are preferred for the Node.JS Development internship in the iTech Mission Private Limited, Delhi.
5th August 2019, 07:40 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The duration of the Node.JS Development Internship in iTech Mission Private Limited Delhi would be of 6 months with full time in office training.

The candidates willing to apply for Node.JS Development Internship in iTech Mission Private Limited Delhi can expect per month stipend of Rs.10,000.

You can apply for Node.JS Development Internship in iTech Mission Private Limited Delhi till 12/08/2019.

You can check the website http://www.itechmission.org/ for more details.
5th August 2019, 08:24 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Duration of Node.JS Development Internship at iTech Mission Private Limited in Delhi is 6 months.

You will get around Rs. 10,000/- per month as Node.JS Development Interns at iTech Mission Private Limited in Delhi.
6th August 2019, 10:27 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, iTech Mission Private Limited Delhi offers Node.JS Development Internship program those who have good knowledge and expert in Node.js, JavaScript, MYSQL, Vue.js, MongoDB and PHP. You have to work for at least six month duration as an Intern at iTech Mission Private Limited Delhi. You can earn up to Rs.10,000 as a stipend as a Node.JS Development Intern.
15th August 2021, 02:10 PM
Afreen0786

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per month For Node.JS Development interns in iTech Mission Private Limited, Delhi

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?