18th July 2019, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Operations And Customer Support Internship in Times Internet Limited-Noida?

Dear friends, I am interested to apply for an Internship related to Operations And Customer Support in Times Internet Limited-Noida. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship. Kindly tell me about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

20th July 2019, 04:44 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Operations And Customer Support Internship in Times Internet Limited-Noida?

The duration of Operations And Customer Support Internship in Times Internet Limited, Noida is 6 months duration.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.timesinternet.in

20th July 2019, 09:32 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Operations And Customer Support Internship in Times Internet Limited-Noida?

The duration of the Operations And Customer Support Internship in Times Internet Limited-Noida would be of 6 months with full time in office Training.

The last date to apply for the Operations And Customer Support Internship in Times Internet Limited-Noida is 28th June 2019.

For more information visit on (https://www.timesinternet.in)

20th July 2019, 10:55 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Times Internet Limited-Noida offers Operations And Customer Support Internship. Duration of this internship is 6 months. Candidates from Noida and neighboring cities having relevant skills and interests can apply for Operations And Customer Support Internship in Times Internet Limited-Noida.
Last date to apply for this internship was 30June 2019.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?