13th July 2014, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, BEL and NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?

Hello
I am btech 2nd year ece student of vit university.
sir i want to know how i apply for the internship in the psu like *NTPC
*BHEL
*BEL
so its my humble request if u have any
idea regarding this kindly help me out of this.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, BPCL, HPCL, IOCL, GAIL, NTPC and IIT for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student?
  3. Procedure to apply for internship in BHEL Bangalore? I am a student of 2nd year
  4. What's the procedure to apply internship program in BHEL for B.Tech students? Provide details information for the same. I'm a 2nd year student of NIT, Durgapur
  5. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  6. Procedure for registration in BHEL, NTPC, BSNL?
  7. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL?
  8. How to apply for training in PSU companies like NTPC, BHEL, BEL, ISRO, BSNL etc?
  9. Procedure to get summer training in any of DMRC, IOCL, ONGC, NTPC, BHEL, BEL, ISRO after B.tech (ECE) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to apply in NTPC and BHEL for internship?
  11. Are 2nd year students eligible for internship in BHEL? What is the eligibility criteria for doing internship in BHEL?
  12. Procedure and time to apply for internship at BHEL?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any MNC company for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  14. How can I apply for Winter Training in BEL Delhi? I am a 3rd year ECE stream student
  15. How to get internship in BHEL, NTPC in AP while doing M.Tech in VNRVJIET?
  16. How to do summer internship in BHEL Bhopal? Procedure to apply in BHEL for internship?
  17. Which are the core industries that offer internship like DRDL, NTPC, BHEL and NRSC?
  18. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
6th August 2014, 08:20 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, BEL and NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?

It is good to see that you are aspiring for training/internship in PSUs which is not only good for your enhancement of knowledge but also for the future career opportunities. You can definitely pursue your training/internship from PSUs like BEL,NTPC,BHEL,etc.. But for that you have to follow a certain procedure.

However, getting internship is really tough as the PSUs recruit interns from the top institutes of the country and on referral of employees in good rank. Thus, it is difficult for other students to get a chance of internship in them. However, you can apply for vocational training.

The training dates are flexible which usually start at the beginning of each month and are of one month duration. The training fees varies from branch to branch and depends on the course you are pursuing. If you are son of its employee you can do it for free.

You need to contact or write to the HR of the concerned PSU branch from where you want to pursue training/internship, regarding training/internship and obtain the info concerning it. You can also take the help of any high ranking officials to do the same. After that you need to fill an application form, submit it with NOC letter and Demand Draft of training fees. If you contacts with any of its employees you can easily pursue training/internship with his/her reference.
6th August 2014, 08:21 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, BEL and NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?

It is good to see that you are aspiring for training/internship in PSUs which is not only good for your enhancement of knowledge but also for the future career opportunities. You can definitely pursue your training/internship from PSUs like BEL,NTPC,BHEL,etc.. But for that you have to follow a certain procedure.

However, getting internship is really tough as the PSUs recruit interns from the top institutes of the country and on referral of employees in good rank. Thus, it is difficult for other students to get a chance of internship in them. However, you can apply for vocational training.

The training dates are flexible which usually start at the beginning of each month and are of one month duration. The training fees varies from branch to branch and depends on the course you are pursuing. If you are son of its employee you can do it for free.

You need to contact or write to the HR of the concerned PSU branch from where you want to pursue training/internship, regarding training/internship and obtain the info concerning it. You can also take the help of any high ranking officials to do the same. After that you need to fill an application form, submit it with NOC letter and Demand Draft of training fees. If you contacts with any of its employees you can easily pursue training/internship with his/her reference.
8th January 2016, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

will you offer the internship to the students who are interested in BEL? If so we want internship as a final year project? please reply us soon. email id: [email protected]
10th May 2016, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for internships in BEL,BHEL for ECE 3rd year(BE) students
6th August 2016, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Good morning sir , I want to do a my final year project in BEL.SO, to whom I have to consult and what is the process and how to apply sir. Please do the needful
25th February 2017, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Whats the procedure for doing training in BHEL NTPC BEL ONGC ISRO DRDO IOCL.
WHICH WILL BE THE BEST PSU FOR ME TO DO THE TRAINING .AS I AM A2ND YEAR STUDENT FROM EEE BRANCH.SO KINDLY GUIDE ...AND REPLY ASAP...OR WITHIN 1 DAY..ITS URGENT...
MY MAIL ID IS [email protected]
8th April 2017, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of ece 3rd year. I wanna do my internship in bel. Can know what are all the procedures to do an internship??? My mail id is [email protected]
16th July 2017, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Can you provide the contact details or email id where I can send my resume or apply for an internship?
1st June 2018, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

I want to do my final year internship at companies like bel,bhel and ntpc... can u provide me the details of these companies to whom to contact.
My email id is [email protected]
31st January 2019, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

I am student of B. Tech ECE 3rd year. I want to do 8 weeks summer training in BHEL. How can I further proceed to do my training? Please help me if you can do. I always grateful for this help.
My email I'[email protected]
20th May 2019, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

I am student of B. Tech ECE 3rd year. I want to do 8 weeks summer training in BHEL. How can I further proceed to do my training? Please help me if you can do. I always grateful for this help.
20th July 2019, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Can we apply for an internship in PSU's like BEL,HAL,BHEL,NTPC without any reference? If yes how?

Mail ID: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?