18th July 2019, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Operations And Customer Support Internship in Times Internet Limited-Noida?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you help me to know that what is the procedure for applying an Internship related to Operations And Customer Support in Times Internet Limited-Noida? Please let me know about the procedure immediately. Thank you!

20th July 2019, 04:33 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Operations And Customer Support Internship in Times Internet Limited-Noida?

The Procedure to apply for Operations And Customer Support Internship in Times Internet Limited, Noida is given below.

==> Candidate can apply online through company website www.timesinternet.in by clicking on career option.

==> Candidate can directly walk into to the company with a soft copy of resume.

I am also giving you the contact details of the company.

Address- Times Internet Limited
Ecstasy IT park, Plot 391, Udyog Vihar,
Phase - 3, Gurugram, Haryana - 122016
Phone - +91-0124-4187000
20th July 2019, 11:31 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Operations And Customer Support Internship in Times Internet Limited-Noida?

The candidates willing to apply for Operations And Customer Support Internship in Times Internet Limited-Noida can submit their Resume on official website i.e
https://www.timesinternet.in

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

You must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of MS-Office and MS-Excel.

For more information visit on https://www.timesinternet.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?