10th October 2018, 03:44 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Human Resources Internship in Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail?

Dear friends, I am interested to join Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail for Human Resources Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship program. Kindly tell me about the duration of this Internship immediately. Thank you!

16th October 2018, 06:23 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Human Resources Internship in Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail?

Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail does offer 3 months duration of internship for Human Resources interns. Candidates who will be available for full time internship for duration of 3 months of internship tenure are eligible. Candidates with a sound knowledge of MS-Word and MS-Excel are preferred for internship.
Last date to apply for same is 23 October 2018.
16th October 2018, 05:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Human Resources Internship in Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to join Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail for Human Resources Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship program. Kindly tell me about the duration of this Internship immediately. Thank you!

Duration of the Human Resources internship in Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail is 3 months (full time). Interns can get Rs 7,500 per month as a stipend for the Human Resources internship in Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail. Interns day to day responsibilities include: writing the job description of the employees, understanding the roles of the employees in the organization. There are 10 Human Resources internship positions available in the Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail. Interested students can apply on or before 23rd October, 2018 for the HR internship in Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail.
31st August 2021, 09:19 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 7,500/- per month for Human Resources Internship in Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?