14th September 2019, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Operations internship in Indian Road Safety Campaign Delhi?

Dear friends, I am interested to apply for an internship related to Operations in Indian Road Safety Campaign Delhi. I would like to know about the duration of this internship. Kindly tell me about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

17th September 2019, 05:34 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Duration of Operations internship in Indian Road Safety Campaign Delhi?

The duration of Operations internship in Indian Road Safety Campaign, Delhi is 3 months. There are 2 vacancies available for the internship.

Selected candidates will get the stipend of Rs. 5,000 per month and the last date to apply for the internship is 5th Septemeber 2019 in Indian Road Safety Campaign, Delhi.

You may visit the website http://www.road-safety.co.in/ for more information.
17th September 2019, 06:42 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Operations internship in Indian Road Safety Campaign Delhi?

The duration of Operations internship in Indian Road Safety Campaign Delhi would be of 3 months. You should be available for full time (in-office) internship.

The candidates selected for Operations internship in Indian Road Safety Campaign Delhi will receive per month stipend of Rs.5000.

You can check the website https://ww2.road-safety.co.in/ for more detailed information.
17th September 2019, 08:27 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Operations internship in Indian Road Safety Campaign Delhi?

The Duration of the Operations internship in Indian Road Safety Campaign Delhi would be of 6 months.

The Last date to apply for Operations internship in Indian Road Safety Campaign Delhi is 28th September 2019.

For more information visit on (www.road-safety.co.in)
17th September 2019, 11:44 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Duration of Operations internship in Indian Road Safety Campaign Delhi is 6 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 28 September 2019.

You can check below website to know more about this internship.
https://ww2.road-safety.co.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?