6th April 2014, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Training/Internship in NTPC Muzaffarpur?

I am a student of MECHANICAL ENGINEERING in 5th semester and I want to do training/internship in NTPC Muzaffarpur.
Please reply me........
contact- 918962456737

Related Questions:
12th April 2014, 08:50 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Training/Internship in NTPC Muzaffarpur?

You can definitely pursue training in NTPC Muzaffarpur branch since you are from 5th semester and mechanical engineering branch. Training in the PSUs are extremely important for the core branches since they not only enhance the knowledge but also help in buiding concepts stronger and better along with giving an idea on how the real world works.

In order to pursue training, you may either contact to the HR of the Muzaffarpur branch of NTPC or contact to any of the high ranking officials. They will help you in getting your training admission done.
12th April 2014, 09:05 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

You can definitely pursue training in NTPC Muzaffarpur branch since you are from 5th semester and mechanical engineering branch. Training in the PSUs are extremely important for the core branches since they not only enhance the knowledge but also help in buiding concepts stronger and better along with giving an idea on how the real world works.

In order to pursue training, you may either contact to the HR of the Muzaffarpur branch of NTPC or contact to any of the high ranking officials. They will help you in getting your training admission done.
10th May 2014, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

I am 6th seam student in mechanical branch, I want to do summer training. Plse tell me about it.mo
no- 09012396720
20th March 2015, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of b.tech mechanical engg. I want to tranning in summervecancy.4th sem mechanical. Please sir info.me
26th March 2015, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir My name is TEJASWI RAJ GUPTA from ANNAMALAI UNIVERSITY. i want to do training at NTPC at Bihar(kahalgaon or barh) . In absence of any reference person what procedure i have to follow.
What is the eligibility criteria? What is the last date to apply.my email id is ([email protected]) and my number is 7639721690
26th March 2015, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

I am b.tech final year student in electrical branch,How to do tranning from NTPC ,muzaffarpur.please sir tell me how to do? 9507864903 its my mobile number.Thanks
6th April 2015, 03:02 AM
Unregistered

i am b.tech second year studend in mechanical engg. branch,i want to do training ntpc muzaffarpur,please help me .phone-08221045614,[email protected],thanks
28th November 2017, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of MECHANICAL ENGINEERING in 5th semester and I want to do training in NTPC Muzaffarpur
30th April 2019, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my name is Amit kumar and I am from bihar. I want to do summer training at NTPC kanti. Iam a 3rd year student of Aku university. Sir how can i apply for the training. Sir please tell me because i have no reference in any industry. My mob. No. - 7765046814. Email [email protected]
30th April 2019, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am a 3rd year student of mechanical engineering. Sir i want to do summer training at NTPC kanti. Sir how can i apply for the training please tell. My mob. No. - 7765046814. [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?