31st July 2019, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Sales Business Development Internship in Green Stone Wealth Management Delhi?

Hi Sir, I want to apply for an internship in Green Stone Wealth Management Delhi for Sales Business Development. I would like to know about the requirements for applying such internship in this company. Please tell me asap.

3rd August 2019, 01:04 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Sales Business Development Internship in Green Stone Wealth Management Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to apply for an internship in Green Stone Wealth Management Delhi for Sales Business Development. I would like to know about the requirements for applying such internship in this company. Please tell me asap.

The requirements to apply for the Sales Business Development internship in the Green Stone Wealth Management, Delhi are given below:

>> Candidates who have knowledge of sales of financial products are preferred

>> Candidates who are interested in sales field are preferred

>> Candidates who can talk to the clients freely

>> Candidates who can follow up the clients and maintain complete database

>> Candidates with relevant interests and skills

>> Candidates who are available for the period of 3 months
3rd August 2019, 03:06 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Sales Business Development Internship in Green Stone Wealth Management Delhi?

The requirements required to apply for Sales Business Development Internship in Green Stone Wealth Management Delhi is given below:-

:-You should be available for duration of 3 months.
:-You must have excellent command over English Language(Both written and spoken).
:-You should have excellent problem solving skills along with lead generation skills.
:-You should be able to follow up with the clients and handling new clients.
:-You must have the knowledge of sales of financial products.
:-You should have have relevant skills and interests.
4th August 2019, 12:26 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the requirements to apply for Sales Business Development Internship at Green Stone Wealth Management in Delhi.

Skill :-
--------
1) You should have good knowledge in database.

2) You must have excellent communication skill.

3) If you have knowledge in sales of financial products then it will be preferable.

Other requirements are as follows :-

4) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

5) You have to be available for duration of 3 months.

6) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?