13th January 2017, 01:05 PM
SupreetKaur02

Can I join as an Air Hostess directly after completing class 12th without any Training?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing I want to join as an Air Hostess so I want to know can I join as an Air Hostess directly after completing class 12th without any Training? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Do I need to be a Graduate to become an Air Hostess? Can I join the Air Hostess training Institute after completing class 12th? -- [New]
  2. What is the minimum qualification required to become an Air Hostess?
  3. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing class 12th with Arts stream? What is the physical criteria required and do I need to join any Training Institute?
  4. Am I eligible to become air hostess in India after completion of graduation in B.Com?
  5. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing Intermediate? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  6. Air Hostess training institutes which provide training after 10th?
  7. What is the fee structure for the Air Hostess Training Institutes? What will be my salary after getting the job and which Institutes offer Training with less fee?
  8. Is it necessary to do training before facing interview for Air Hostess?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria needed to join the air hostess training after completion of 12th standard?
  10. Percentage required in 12th RBSE Arts to join Air Hostess Training?
  11. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing class 12th or B.Sc? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  12. Can I become an air hostess after class 12th?
  13. Is it possible to join Air hostess training just after completion of 10th standard?
  14. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing class 12th with a weak eyesight?
  15. How to become an Air hostess? what can I do to fulfill the requirements for Air Hostess training? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which subjects should I choose in class 12th to become an Air Hostess?
  17. Procedure to apply for Air Hostess Training for 9th standard student?
  18. Am I eligible to become an Air Hostess with the height of 5' 4"?
30th September 2017, 09:36 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join as an Air Hostess directly after completing class 12th without any Training?

No, you are not eligible for recruitment in Air hostess after 12th without pursuing air hostess course.

Candidates must require to pursue air hostess course after 12th before final recruitment in airlines.

The required eligibility to join the course is candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board in any stream and minimum height is 160 cm with better communication skills.

The age limit is 17-26 years. In some of the airlines only unmarried candidates are eligible to appear.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?