25th February 2019, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Selvitate Technologies, Bengaluru Digital Marketing Internship?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Selvitate Technologies, Bengaluru? I came to know that this company is providing Digital Marketing Internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

2nd March 2019, 10:55 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Selvitate Technologies, Bengaluru Digital Marketing Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Selvitate Technologies, Bengaluru? I came to know that this company is providing Digital Marketing Internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

Duration of Digital Marketing internship in Selvitate Technologies, Bangalore is three (3) months full time (in office). There are two Digital Marketing internship positions available in Selvitate Technologies, Bangalore. Candidates with knowledge and skills in Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and English proficiency (written and spoken) are preferred for the Digital Marketing internship in Selvitate Technologies, Bangalore. Interns can get around Rs 2,500 to Rs 4,000 per month as a stipend for the Digital Marketing internship in Selvitate Technologies, Bangalore.
30th May 2021, 09:56 AM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Duration of Selvitate Technologies, Bengaluru Digital Marketing Internship?

Duration of Selvitate Technologies, Bengaluru Digital Marketing Internship is 3 Months.

Deadline date for Selvitate Technologies, Bengaluru Digital Marketing Internship is 17 October 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?