14th August 2011, 03:53 PM
manalichikka

How may I get address of ONGC, Delhi for applying ONGC graduate traniee recruitment?

I have applied for ongc graduate traniee recruitment the candidate are ask to submit photo, signature and bank challen to delhi and i dont have delhi address now what can i do?

14th September 2016, 11:05 AM
sarika1993

Default Re: How may I get address of ONGC, Delhi for applying ONGC graduate traniee recruitment?

ONCG invites application for the post of graduate trainee based on GATE. When you download the challan copy , Address has been mentioned already in challan. You have to send at that address.

ONGC Graduate Trainee Eligibility
- You must have passed or appearing B.E./B.Tech in respective branch with at least 60% aggregate.
- You should have appeared GATE.
- Your age should be below 28 years of the examination year.

ONGC Application Procedure
- Visit the official site : www.ongcindia.com
- Read all notification carefully.
- Click "Apply Online" link.
- Select desire post from given link.
- Fill ONGC application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of certificates , passport size photograph & signature.
- Verify all details in application before submit.
- If all is correct , Click "Submit" & Take a print of application.

ONGC Application Important Dates
- Registration Opens From : 28th July , 2016
- Registration Closed : 10th August , 2016
- Downloading Call Letter of Interview : 20th to 28th August , 2016
- Interview : Sept/Oct , 2016
31st May 2023, 09:35 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: How may I get address of ONGC, Delhi for applying ONGC graduate traniee recruitment?

To obtain the address of ONGC in Delhi for applying to the ONGC Graduate Trainee recruitment, you can refer to the official website of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) or search for their contact information online. Here are the general contact details for ONGC:

Corporate Office Address:
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
5A-1, Nelson Mandela Road,
Vasant Kunj, New Delhi - 110070
India

You can visit the official website of ONGC (www.ongcindia.com) to find more specific contact details, including phone numbers and email addresses, for the Delhi office or the recruitment department. The website will also provide you with the necessary information regarding the application process for the ONGC Graduate Trainee recruitment.

It is recommended to verify the contact details and address from the official website or official notifications to ensure accuracy and up-to-date information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?