8th September 2019, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Duration of a Social Media Marketing Internship in SKK Marketing Services Thane?

Hi everyone, I am going to apply for an internship of Social Media Marketing offering in SKK Marketing Services Thane. I don’t know about the duration of this internship. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the duration? Please let me know immediately.

11th September 2019, 02:36 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of a Social Media Marketing Internship in SKK Marketing Services Thane?

The duration of a Social Media Marketing Internship in SKK Marketing Services Thane is 3 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 22nd September 2019 and there are total 2 vacancies available. The skills required to apply for this internship is a candidate must have a good knowledge of Social Media Marketing.
11th September 2019, 09:57 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of a Social Media Marketing Internship in SKK Marketing Services Thane?

The duration of Social Media Marketing Internship at SKK Marketing Services in Thane is 3 months.

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 10,000/- per month as Social Media Marketing Internship at SKK Marketing Services in Thane.

Last date to apply for this internship is 22 September 2019.
11th September 2019, 10:11 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

The duration of Social Media Marketing Internship at SKK Marketing Services in Thane is 3 months.

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 7,000/- per month as Social Media Marketing Internship at SKK Marketing Services in Thane.

Last date to apply for this internship is 22 September 2019.

There are total 2 vacancies are available for this internship.
12th September 2019, 01:37 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The duration of Social Media Marketing Internship in SKK Marketing Services Thane would be of 3 months.

The stipend that would be offered to Social Media Marketing Internship in SKK Marketing Services Thane would be Rs.7,000 per month.

The last date to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in SKK Marketing Services Thane is 22nd September 2019.
12th September 2019, 12:09 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The duration of the Social Media Marketing Internship in SKK Marketing Services Thane would be of 3 months.

The last date to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in SKK Marketing Services Thane is 22th September 2019.

Address :-
Mahalaxmi Building Ground Floor,
Gandhi Garden Road Dombivli,
Dombivli West, Thane - 421202
12th September 2019, 12:13 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am going to apply for an internship of Social Media Marketing offering in SKK Marketing Services Thane. I don’t know about the duration of this internship. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the duration? Please let me know immediately.

Duration of the Social Media Marketing internship in the SKK Marketing Services, Thane is 3 months full time.
There are 2 Social Media Marketing internship vacancies available in the SKK Marketing Services, Thane. Selected candidates can get a job offer also based on their performance in the internship in the SKK Marketing Services, Thane. Candidates with suitable interests and skills can apply for the Social Media Marketing internship in the SKK Marketing Services, Thane.
12th September 2019, 12:14 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The duration of Social Media Marketing Internship in SKK Marketing Services Thane be of 3 months.

The last date to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in SKK Marketing Services Thane is 22th September 2019.

For more information visit on (https://skk-marketing-services.business.site)
12th September 2019, 06:43 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Duration of a Social Media Marketing Internship in SKK Marketing Services Thane?

The duration of a Social Media Marketing Internship in SKK Marketing Services,
Thane is 3 months. There are only 2 vacancies available for the internship and the last date to apply for the internship is 22nd September 2019 in SKK Marketing Services, Thane.

You may visit the website www.intershala.com for more information.
13th September 2019, 12:34 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Candidates who are studying pre final year or final year of under graduate courses are only eligible to apply. The duration of the Social Media Marketing Internship at SKK Marketing Services Thane is for three months. Those who are studying in recognized institutes approved by AICTE are only eligible to apply.
13th September 2019, 01:13 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The duration of Social Media Marketing Internship in SKK Marketing Services Thane would be of 3 months and is full time. You should be available for duration of 3 months for full time (in-office) internship.

The candidates selected for Social Media Marketing Internship in SKK Marketing Services Thane can expect per month stipend of Rs.7000.

The last date to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in SKK Marketing Services Thane is 22/09/2019.
14th September 2019, 11:50 AM
IphoneX

Duration of a Social Media Marketing Internship in SKK Marketing Services Thane is 3 Months.

Stipend is offered to the Social Media Marketing Internship in SKK Marketing Services Thane is Rs. 7,000 Per Month.

For more inquiry visit Company Website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?