9th August 2018, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Social Media Marketing Internship in We Love Digital Marketing?

Hi Sir, I want to join We Love Digital Marketing for doing Social Media Marketing Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Social Media Marketing Internship. Kindly let me know about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

11th October 2018, 11:29 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Social Media Marketing Internship in We Love Digital Marketing?

We Love Digital Marketing does offer Social Media Marketing Internship for duration of 3 months. Candidates who are available for full time internship for duration of 3 months of internship tenure are eligible to apply. Candidates must have relevant skills and interests. Candidates must be proficient in English language (written) to be eligible.
I would like to let you know that currently there is no requirements for Social Media Marketing Internship in We Love Digital Marketing. Applications are closed for this internship now. Hence you can not apply for same at this time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?