9th August 2018, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in We Love Digital Marketing?

Hello everyone, I want to apply in Social Media Marketing Internship in We Love Digital Marketing. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship in this company. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

11th October 2018, 11:32 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in We Love Digital Marketing?

Eligibility to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in We Love Digital Marketing are as follows.

You must be full time interns for duration of 3 months of internship tenure to be eligible.

You must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible.

You must be proficient in English language to be eligible.

I would like to let you know that currently there is no requirements for Social Media Marketing Internship in We Love Digital Marketing. Applications are closed for this internship now. Hence you can not apply for the same at this time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?