8th October 2018, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for Social Media Marketing Internship in Woovly India Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am thinking to apply for an Internship in Woovly India Private Limited which is Social Media Marketing Internship. I would like to know that what benefits I will get if I apply for such Internship in this company. Please tell me about the benefits asap.

12th October 2018, 05:29 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Social Media Marketing Internship in Woovly India Private Limited?

Woovly India Private Limited does offer Social Media Marketing Internship for duration of 3 months. Benefits of doing Social Media Marketing Internship in Woovly India Private Limited is that after successful completion of 3 months duration of internship, you will achieve Internship Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, you can get a salary of Rs. 3 to 4 Lacs per annum), attractive incentive and flexible work hours.

At present you can not apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Woovly India Private Limited because currently there is no requirements for same Applications are closed for this internship now.
Woovly India Private Limited website link is given below.
http://www.woovly.com
31st August 2021, 09:27 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Social Media Marketing Internship in Woovly India Private Limited?

Benefits:-

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 15,000/- per month

The Candidates will get a Certificate

The Candidates will get the letter of recommendation
15th December 2021, 08:55 PM
Soni_ya

The Candidates will get a Certificate

The Candidates will get the letter of recommendation

The Candidates will get a Job Offer.
25th March 2022, 01:13 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Benefits:--

Candidates can get a Certificate.

Candidates can offer a stipend upto Rs.15000 per month.

Candidates can get a Job offer

Candidates can get a Flexible working hours.
25th March 2022, 07:32 PM
Ar_pit

Benefits:--

Candidates can get a Certificate.

Candidates can offer a stipend up to Rs.15,000 per month.

Candidates can get a Job offer

Candidates can get a Flexible working hours.
15th April 2022, 10:15 PM
Zainab Fatima8

You will get a certificate

You will get the letter of recommendation

You will get a job offer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?