23rd October 2018, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Duration of SPRAT-Society For Promoting Rationality Management Internship?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in SPRAT-Society For Promoting Rationality Management Internship. But I don’t know about the duration of this Internship program. Can you please let me know about the duration of this Management Internship?

27th October 2018, 11:02 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of SPRAT-Society For Promoting Rationality Management Internship?

SPRAT-Society For Promoting Rationality does offer 3 months duration of internship for Management Interns. Candidate must be full time intern for duration of 3 months of internship tenure. Candidate must be proficient in English language (spoken and written both). Candidate with a sound knowledge of MS-Office, WordPress, Video Editing abd Animation are preferred for internship. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 3rd November 2018.
28th October 2018, 11:44 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of SPRAT-Society For Promoting Rationality Management Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in SPRAT-Society For Promoting Rationality Management Internship. But I don’t know about the duration of this Internship program. Can you please let me know about the duration of this Management Internship?

Duration of the SPRAT-Society For Promoting Rationality Management internship is 3 months (full time). Interns can get around Rs 3,000 to Rs 5,000/month as a stipend for the Management internship in SPRAT-Society For Promoting Rationality. Graduates in any discipline, especially from Commerce, Architecture, Information Technology, Engineering, etc. with skills in MS-Office, Animation, WordPress, Video Editing, English proficiency (spoken & written) are preferred for the Management internship in the SPRAT-Society For Promoting Rationality.
31st August 2021, 08:37 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 5,000/- per month for SPRAT Society Promoting Rationality Management Internship.

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?