23rd October 2018, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Trell Experiences Private Limited Human Resources Internship?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Trell Experiences Private Limited? I came to know that this company is providing Human Resources Internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

28th October 2018, 04:24 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Trell Experiences Private Limited Human Resources Internship?

Trell Experiences Private Limited does offer 2 months duration of internship for Human Resources Interns. Candidates who are available for full time (in-office) internship are eligible to apply for this Internship. Candidates must be proficient in English language (spoken and written both). Candidates with skilled in MS-Excel are preferred for this internship. Last date to apply for same is 10 November 2018.

Trell Experiences Private Limited website link is given below.
https://trellapp.com/
28th October 2018, 12:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Trell Experiences Private Limited Human Resources Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Trell Experiences Private Limited? I came to know that this company is providing Human Resources Internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

Duration of Trell Experiences Private Limited Human Resources internship is 2 months. Selected interns can get around Rs 6,000 to Rs 9,000/month as a stipend to do Human Resources internship in Trell Experiences Private Limited. Those candidates who have skills in MS-Excel and English proficiency (spoken & written) and willing to work full time are preferred for the Human Resources internship in Trell Experiences Private Limited. There are two Human Resources internship positions available in Trell Experiences Private Limited. Interested candidates can apply on or before 10th November, 2018 for the Human Resources internship in Trell Experiences Private Limited.
31st August 2021, 08:36 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 9,000/- per month for Trell Experiences Private Limited Human Resources Internship

Duration 2 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?