9th August 2018, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Technical Customer Service Internship in 2COMS Consulting Pvt. Ltd.?

Dear friends, I am interested to apply for an Internship related to Technical Customer Service in 2COMS Consulting Pvt. Ltd. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship. Kindly tell me about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

11th October 2018, 01:23 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Technical Customer Service Internship in 2COMS Consulting Pvt. Ltd.?

2COMS Consulting Pvt. Ltd. does offer 6 months duration of technical Customer Service Internship. Candidate must be full time interns to be eligible for this internship. Candidate must be proficient in English language (spoken and written both).
I would like to let you know that currently there is no requirements for Technical Customer Service Internship in 2COMS Consulting Pvt. Ltd. Applications are closed for this internship now. Hence you can not apply for same at present.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?