9th August 2018, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Technical Customer Service Internship in 2COMS Consulting Pvt. Ltd.?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Internship related to Technical Customer Service in 2COMS Consulting Pvt. Ltd. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this Internship in this company. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

11th October 2018, 01:19 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Technical Customer Service Internship in 2COMS Consulting Pvt. Ltd.?

Eligibility to apply for Technical Customer Service Internship in 2COMS Consulting Pvt. Ltd. are given below.

You must be full time intern for duration of 6 months of internship tenure to be eligible.

You must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible.

You must be from Kolkata to be eligible.

You must be proficient in English language (spoken and written both) to be eligible.

I would like to let you know that currently there is no requirements for Technical Customer Service Internship in 2COMS Consulting Pvt. Ltd. Applications are closed for this internship now. Hence you can not apply for same at present.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?