9th August 2018, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Technical Customer Service Internship in 2COMS Consulting Pvt. Ltd.?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for Technical Customer Service Internship in 2COMS Consulting Pvt. Ltd. Please tell me about the skills which are necessarily required. Thank you!

11th October 2018, 01:26 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Technical Customer Service Internship in 2COMS Consulting Pvt. Ltd.?

2COMS Consulting Pvt. Ltd. does offer 6 months duration of technical Customer Service Internship. Candidate must be full time interns to be eligible for this internship. Candidate must have relevant skills and interests. Also candidate must be proficient in English language (spoken and written both) to be eligible.
But currently there is no requirements for Technical Customer Service Internship in 2COMS Consulting Pvt. Ltd. Applications are closed for this internship now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?