24th December 2018, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Thermal Engineering Internship in Grinntech Motors & Services Private Limited, Chennai?

Hello friends, please help me to know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Grinntech Motors & Services Private Limited, Chennai. I came to know that they are offering Thermal Engineering Internship. So, I need to know about the duration so that I can apply for this Internship.

26th December 2018, 07:43 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Thermal Engineering Internship in Grinntech Motors & Services Private Limited, Chennai?

Grinntech Motors & Services Private Limited, Chennai does offer Thermal Engineering Internship for duration of 2 months. Candidates must be full time interns to be eligible to apply for internship. Candidates having skilled in MATLAB, MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint and Arduino will be preferred for internship.
Candidates must be proficient in English language (spoken) to be eligible. Those candidates who can start the internship between 24th December 2018 and 23rd January 2019 will be preferred for internship. Last date to apply for same internship is 7th January 2019.

4th September 2019, 05:29 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Duration of Thermal Engineering Internship in Grinntech Motors & Services Private Limited, Chennai?

The duration of Thermal Engineering Internship in Grinntech Motors and Services Private Limited, Chennai is 2 months.

Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:

1. Perform experimental thermal tests.
2. Follow/Adapt thermal as well as electrical safety while performing experiments

You may visit the offical website of company http://grinntech.com/ for more information.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?