13th May 2011, 10:29 PM
Lena Ara

What to do in 4th semester training? Which is the best place for doing training in Electronic and Engineering in India and Abroad?

What to do in 4 semester regarding training? Which is the best place for training of Electronics engineering students in India/Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Summer Training courses in IITs and other colleges in North India in the field of Biotechnology for 4th semester Biotechnology students
  2. How and where to do training when I am in B.E Civil Engineering 4th semester?
  3. Favourable Inplant Training for Instrumentation Engineering 4th semester student?
  4. How to do Inplant training after completing 4th semester Mechanical Engineering?
  5. List of companies which offer Training to Mechanical Engineering Diploma 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  6. Part time training in Odisha after completing 4th semester in Civil engineering?
  7. Where in Delhi to apply for summer training after completing 4th semester(Civil Engineering)? How to apply for summer training?
  8. Summer training for 4th semester Civil Engineering student in construction(Delhi or Bangalore)?
  9. Procedure to do summer training in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation? -- [New]
  10. Procedure to apply for Training in PSU for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  11. Where can i do Vocational Training in abroad after completion of my 4th semester?
  12. How can I get training and where can I get it while studying electrical engineering
  13. Where can I do 4th semester training?
  14. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Where to do 4th semester industrial training?
  16. How may I do Summer Training for 4th Semester( Computer Science)? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  17. Where can i get industrial training for four months during 8th semester?
  18. How may I get details about 45 days long industrial training(In summer) in NTPC? I am pursuing diploma(in 4th sem) in electrical engineering
7th June 2011, 04:34 PM
amit gaur054

Default Re: What to do in 4th semester training? Which is the best place for doing training in Electronic and Engineering in India and Abroad?

Hi....... students
The best place for training of Electronocs engineering students are given below:
> you can also apply in BEL.
> you can apply in BHEL.
> you can apply in L.N.T.
> You can apply in SYNTEL.
> you can apply in POWER PLANTS.
these are the best place for applying training .
27th July 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do in 4th semester training? Which is the best place for doing training in Electronic and Engineering in India and Abroad?

What to do in 4th semester training? Which is the best place for doing training in Mechanical Engineering Abroad?
19th January 2012, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What to do in 4th semester training? Which is the best place for doing training in Mechanical Engineering Abroad?
There are many good places in INDIA for training Mechanical Engineers like BHEL, Indian Railway, DLW-Varanasi, ISRO, DRDO, TATA Motors, Maruti and many more big names ....

Apart from these students must learn CAD/CAM courses to keep their chances alive for Designing Field. Few good CAD/CAM institutes are CETPA-Noida, Lucknow, Roorkee, CAD Concept, Cadd Arena, MultiCADD, Learn CAD & such many more
11th August 2013, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

am student 3rd yr..
where do training for best job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?