10th May 2015, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Names of good companies for Electronics and communication engineering training? Is Airtel a good place for training?

I am complete my 2nd year by E.C branch and i want to join an good company for summer traing purpose which will helpful for future job purpose so i want to know that the name of good training companys , and aslo want to know that is it Airtel is good platform for training purpose??

Related Questions:
  1. Names of training companies in Hyderabad for Electrical engineering?
  2. Which are the companies which provide training for 6 months in core electronics like Satellite Communication, Antennas, Semiconductors? Companies which give such type of training?
  3. List of institutions offering summer training in Chandigarh or Delhi? I'm in B.Tech(Electronics and communication engineering) 2nd year
  4. Is there any training/internship program for 3rd year engineering students of ECE stream? Details about the training?
  5. Institutes and companies for best training of 6 months in Kolkata for Electronics and Communication branch?
  6. Procedure to apply for training or internship in companies like Seimens, Nokia, Airtel etc.?
  7. Name of some companies in Kerala for training in Electronics or Communication field?
  8. Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student
  9. Procedure to join ISRO for training purpose while pursuing Electronics and Communication?
  10. Training in Kolkata for Electronics & Communication?
  11. How may I do summer training for electronics in Kolkata? I'm 3rd year B.Tech(electronics and communication) student
  12. Companies in Kanpur and Lucknow for summer training after 3rd year of B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  13. Summer training from a good company in delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of companies which provides Industrial Training to Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  15. Name of companies for 6 months industrial training in Electronics and communication engineering?
  16. Which are the good training institutes in Bangalore? I am a graduate as ETC this year
  17. Good companies for summer training in Data communication and Networking for 8 weeks for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  18. Good companies which provides summer training in Java at Ahmedabad or Gandhinagar
11th May 2015, 08:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Names of good companies for Electronics and communication engineering training? Is Airtel a good place for training?

List of the companies for Electronics and Communication training:-

1. Martin's Electronic Devices & Instruments, 39/2067 Manikiri Cross Road, Kochi, Kerala
Phone: 0484 235 6429

2. Saffron Technologies, Alinchuvadu, Palarivattom, Ernakulam/Cochin, Kerala
Phone: 098951 00444

3. Xtend Technologies Private Limited, Kalathiparambil Cross Rd, Chittoor Road, Blue Hill, Chittoor, Valanjambalam, Ernakulam South, Kochi, Kerala, Phone: 0484 237 8008

4. Micro Objects, XLI/1098 B, Pulleppady Cross Road,, Kochi, Kerala
Phone: 0484 236 3672

5. Bussymen Electric Co, KP Vallon Rd, Indira Nagar, Kadavanthra, Ernakulam, Kerala
Phone: 0484 231 8530
12th May 2015, 12:52 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Names of good companies for Electronics and communication engineering training? Is Airtel a good place for training?

List of Companies offering Summer training For ECE:

* Indian Institute of Aircraft Engineering
http://www.iiae.in

* HCL
http://www.hcl.com

* BSNL
http://www.bsnl.co.in

* BHEL
http://www.bhel.co

Airtel is one of the good company which offers summer internship for students and aims at providing exposure to graduates through live projects over a period of 2 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?