28th December 2014, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Training in BEL for B.Tech(ECE) final semester student?

hello
Kindly tell me what is the duration of training
conducted by bel as i am in last semester of my b.tech
studying in ece branch??????
kindly tell me immediately

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for BEL? I am a 6th semester ECE student
  2. List of companies which offers Summer Training for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply and duration of Training?
  3. Best company in Bangalore for 6 months training in programming languages?
  4. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  5. How can I apply for Winter Training being a student of B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester? What kind of training suits me?
  6. How to apply for last semester industrial training in companies? I am a student of 5th semester MCA
  7. Procedure for summer training in BEL
  8. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  9. Industrial Training Programme in Rajasthan for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?
  10. How can I apply for Winter Training in BEL Delhi? I am a 3rd year ECE stream student
  11. Companies for last semester Industrial Training for Mechanical Engineering students?
  12. Companies for Last Semester Industrial Training for Mechanical Engineering Students -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training programme in any Space Research Institute for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 8th semester student?
  14. Training program for 6 months in Microbiology for M.Sc 3rd semester student?
  15. How can I apply for Internship programme in IBM being a B.Tech(IT) 6th semester student? When it will be started? Duration of Internship/Training programme?
  16. How to do 6 months industrial training in BHEL, ECIL, BEL, IOCL
  17. How can I take training in Oil refinery in Bihar? I am in 7th semester
  18. How may I do Summer Training for 4th Semester( Computer Science)? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
29th December 2014, 05:00 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Training in BEL for B.Tech(ECE) final semester student?

There is no fixed duration of training as such for the engineering students. Fixed duration training is organized usually for the new recruits. However the duration of training for the engineering students is usually of one month or 45 days depending onthe course for which you are enrolled. However the duration is flexible and depends on the number of students too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?