13th July 2014, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Inplant Training programme in any Space Research Institute for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 8th semester student?

respected sir...,
i am from SATHYABAMA UNIVERSITY (chennai) doing my btech aeronautical enginneering final year..(8th semester)and i like to have in plant training in any of space research institute...so i rquest you to tell me the procedure and way for attending in plant training..

Related Questions:
  1. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  2. Where can I apply for ECE training in 8th semester?
  3. How to do my 8th semester as industrial training in any core company? Procedure to apply for it?
  4. Can I get in-plant Training in BHEL if I am in EIE first year, 2nd semester? Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in BHEL?
  5. Should I apply for BSNL Inplant Training in Telecom being a B.Tech(ECE) 1st year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Training/Internship programme in SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant for B.Tech Electronics & Telecommunication 5th semester student?
  7. How can I apply for inplant training? Is there any cutoff marks?
  8. What is th procedure to join inplant training in Pondicherry Lenova?
  9. List and procedure to apply for training in 7th semester for various prestigious companies and institutes?
  10. How to do inplant training programme?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in BHEL, DRDO and Tata Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student? Requirements to apply for training?
  12. How can I get information about training in Nokia?
  13. Which is the best Aeronautical Engineering programme with scope in Space research field?
  14. When was the implant training conducted in BHEL company at Bangalore, Coimbatore? Procedure for engineering students to apply for inplant training?
  15. Procedure to apply Inplant training in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Companies in Kolkata which offers Summer Training programme for B.E. 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. Detailed information about Eicher Motors Ltd. Pithampur, Indore for Summer Training programme for B.Tech(ME) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  18. How to attend inplant training in BHEL company at Bangalore? I am studying B.E computer science and engineering
4th July 2017, 11:54 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Inplant Training programme in any Space Research Institute for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 8th semester student?

At first you have to check out the vacancies available for internship in the organizations. If its available then you have to have to submit your resume at their websites and wait for the reply. Or you can send them a permission letter prepared by the HOD of your college with your resume to the authorities of the organization.

According to their vacancies you will be called to appear for a written examination and after that you have to complete the remaining formalities which will be guided by the recruiting body.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?