7th October 2014, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

How to get internship in BEL, Chennai?

I have a simple doubt regarding the internship that how to get internship in bel,chennai. I want in chennai campus only.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of paid or unpaid internship at BEL?
  2. How to go for Winter Internship after doing B.Tech in Bioinformatics? Which is the best company in Chennai for internship
  3. How can I apply for Winter Training in BEL Delhi? I am a 3rd year ECE stream student
  4. Where to get semester internship in an IT company in Chennai?
  5. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  6. How to apply for summer internship in BEL, Texas Instrumentation, Broadcom?
  7. Internship for M.E students in Chennai in Software or Networking domain?
  8. How to get into L&T for internship? What are the qualifications required? Duration of the internship?
  9. Which engineering stream has good scope in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, BEL and NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  11. List of companies providing internship in Chennai? I'm doing M.Sc(software engineer) and I want real time project with internship in final year
  12. Names of the companies in Chennai for Internship in MBA?
  13. How to apply and what is the procedure to apply for internship training in L&T Chennai or Bangalore?
  14. List of companies providing internship in Chennai? I'm doing M.Sc(software engineer) and I want real time project with internship in final year
  15. How to apply for summer internship in BEL? Information related to fee structure?
  16. Which are the core companies providing internship in Chennai? I am an electronics and communication engineering student in Chennai
  17. Details about companies providing summer internship for MBA students in Chennai?
  18. How to apply for summer internship while doing 3rd year ECE in Anna University Chennai?
28th February 2015, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get internship in BEL, Chennai?

Currently i am persuing my b.tech in electronics and communication.i am in 6th semester.i am interested in core electronics and embedded systems.i want to get 6 months training in bel. Please tell me about the procedure of getting training in bel. Can i get into bel on the basis of practical knowledge of electronics??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?