17th February 2019, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Venba Information Technology Private Limited Mobile App Development Internship?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Venba Information Technology Private Limited? I came to know that this company is providing Mobile App Development Internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

20th February 2019, 03:13 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Venba Information Technology Private Limited Mobile App Development Internship?

Mobile App Development Internship is available for duration of 3 months in Venba Information Technology Private Limited. Those who have a knowledge and skills in Android and Angular 7.0 are preferred for Mobile App Development Internship in Venba Information Technology Private Limited. Those who can start the work from home job/internship between 15th February 2019 and 17th March 2019 will be preferred for Mobile App Development Internship in Venba Information Technology Private Limited.
21st February 2019, 10:57 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Duration of Venba Information Technology Private Limited Mobile App Development Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Venba Information Technology Private Limited? I came to know that this company is providing Mobile App Development Internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.
Duration of Mobile App Development internship in Venba Information Technology Private Limited is three months (work from home). Candidates with skills in Angular 7.0 and Android are preferred for the Mobile App Development internship in Venba Information Technology Private Limited. There is only one Mobile App Development internship position is available in Venba Information Technology Private Limited. Selected candidates can get the following benefits for doing the Mobile App Development internship in Venba Information Technology Private Limited: stipend, letter of recommendation, certificate, etc.
4th September 2021, 12:46 PM
Minal F

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 5,000/- per month for Venba Information Technology Private Limited Mobile App Development Internship.

Duration 6 months
29th November 2021, 11:21 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Duration of Venba Information Technology Private Limited Mobile App Development Internship is 6 months.
13th December 2021, 02:38 PM
Soni_ya

The Duration of Venba Information Technology Private Limited Mobile App Development Internship would be of 6 months.

The Stipend of Venba Information Technology Private Limited Mobile App Development Internship will get per month stipend of Rs.5,000.
29th March 2022, 08:13 PM
Ar_pit

Duration of Venba Information Technology Private Limited Mobile App Development Internship is 6 Months.

Stipend is offered to Venba Information Technology Private Limited Mobile App Development Internship is 4,000 to 5,000 per month.
15th April 2022, 09:48 PM
Zainab Fatima8

The duration of this is 6 months

You must have a knowledge of Android

You will get a salary of Rs 5,000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?