17th February 2019, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for Venba Information Technology Private Limited Mobile App Development Internship?

Hi friends, I am willing to join Mobile App Development Internship in Venba Information Technology Private Limited. I would like to know about the last date for applying in this Internship program. Kindly let me know about the last date as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

20th February 2019, 03:25 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Venba Information Technology Private Limited Mobile App Development Internship?

I would like to let you know that last date to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Venba Information Technology Private Limited has passed. Last date to apply for this Internship was 18 February 2019. Positions available for Mobile App Development Internship in Venba Information Technology Private Limited was only 1 (one). Duration of Internship is 3 months.

Venba Information Technology Private Limited website is given below. https://www.venbainfotech.com
21st February 2019, 08:50 PM
sajid98

Post Re: Last date to apply for Venba Information Technology Private Limited Mobile App Development Internship?

Venba infotech internship program on mobile app development duration 6 month and provide monthly stipend of 5000 inr. Last date has already passed which was 28th of December 2018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?