7th January 2019, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Victorious Manager’s Group Private Limited Mobile App Development Internship?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Victorious Manager’s Group Private Limited Mobile App Development Internship. But I don’t know about the duration of this Internship program. Can you please let me know about the duration of this Mobile App Development Internship?

13th January 2019, 08:34 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Victorious Manager’s Group Private Limited Mobile App Development Internship?

Duration of internship Manager’s Group Private Limited Mobile App Development Internship is 6 months. Candidates should be willing for full time internship to be eligible to apply for Manager’s Group Private Limited Mobile App Development Internship. Candidates are required to start the internship between 6th January 2019 and 5th February 2019. Candidates from Gurgaon and neighboring cities will be preferred for internship. Last date to apply for this internship is 20 January 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?