26th May 2015, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Pharma companies offering industrial training for B Pharmacy III year students?

I am the student of third year B pharmacy in Sangli, I want to take pharmacy Industrial training in Pharma companies. The training that I want is not for my job, it is for only academic training that is compulsory for each student to qualify B pharma degree. So which company provide such type of training coarse? Please tell me.

26th May 2015, 04:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pharma companies offering industrial training for B Pharmacy III year students?

You can apply for industrial training in following pharma companies

1. Shervotech Pharmaceuticals, Mr. Munnish Thakur / Mr.Charanjiv Thakur No. 82/4&5, HPSIDC,BADDI, Solan, Himachal Pradesh, Phone: 092185 69777

2. Cyper Pharma, Baddi, No. 825-827, Village Gullarwala, Sai Road,, Tehsil, Nalagarh, District Solan, Baddi, Himachal Pradesh, Phone: 01795 245 578

3. Neptune Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd., 100-B, EPIP, Phase II, Tahna, Baddi, Baddi, Himachal Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Phone: 084370 00762

4. Oasis Pharma and Phytomolecules Pvt. Ltd, Baddi, Himachal Pradesh, Phone: 01795 236 032
4th June 2015, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Pharma companies offering industrial training for B Pharmacy III year students?

Hi,
I have appeared for 2nd year B.Pharmacy examination in May 2015 and currently looking out for industrial training for 2 months in some pharmaceutical Companies in Mumbai. Kindly guide me in this regard.

Thanks,
Sudesh V.
17th June 2015, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

I am student of b.pharmacy 3rd yr in baba mastnath university,rohtak.and i want a industrial training in pharma company in gurgaon.delhi.so please suggest me.
11th July 2015, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

I am student Of b.pharmacy 3rd year Rishi raj collage university rgpv And i want a industrial traning in pharma company in indor so please suggest me and traning related.
28th August 2015, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Pharmaceutical manufacturing companies offering intrnship after complete 3 rd year?
Mail me at [email protected]
13th January 2016, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

I Am student of b.pharmacy 3 rd year,sheat college of pharmacy and I want to industrial training in pharma company in baddi and so please saggest me and related company

sunil kumar bharati
24th January 2016, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir
Myself Aanchal Rai. I want to get info about pharma industries offering training in area of saharanpur.Im in bpharm third year so I want training for academic purpose.
6th April 2016, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

I AM A STUDENT OF B.PHARM FINAL YEAR ,GOV.MEDICAL COLLEGE ALAPPUZHA AND I WANT TO INDUSTRIAL TRAINING IN PHARMA COMPANY IN KERALA AND SO PLEASE SUGGEST ME AND RELATED COMPANY
6th April 2016, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

I AM A STUDENT OF B.PHARM FINAL YEAR ,GOV.MEDICAL COLLEGE ALAPPUZHA AND I WANT TO INDUSTRIAL TRAINING IN PHARMA COMPANY IN KERALA AND SO PLEASE SUGGEST ME AND RELATED COMPANY
23rd May 2016, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that can i join training after 4th sem for experience in any company
7th June 2016, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir
I'm student b.pharma. and completed 6 sem examination so I suggest me training purposes in Himachal Pradesh.
3rd December 2016, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

I am student of B.pharma 3rd year I want do industrial training in Haridwar Rudrapur kashipur in uttrakhand
Please give contact number and Email of company as providing the industrial training
26th December 2016, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

I AM A STUDENT OF B.PHARM 3rd YEAR ,SAGAR INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT AND I WANT TO INDUSTRIAL TRAINING IN PHARMA COMPANY IN LUCKNOW OR UP AND SO PLEASE SUGGEST ME AND RELATED COMPANY
28th December 2016, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

I'm student of bachelor of pharmacy 3rd year Varanasi college of pharmacy...
I want to industrial training (30 days) in Pharma company...so please suggest me
31st December 2016, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Hii I am student of B.Pharma 3rd year in IEC College, AKTU University.And i want a industrial training in pharma company, it is for only academic training for 1 month in delhi.. So which company provide of training 30 days.... Please suggest me....
13th January 2017, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am student of third year b pharmacy , Marathwada Mitra mandal college of pharmacy kalewadi Pune .
I want to take industrial training for 30 days.
Plz suggest me company which give such training.
11th March 2017, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

I am student of B.pharma 4th semester I want do industrial training in Baddi in Himachal Pradesh
Please give contact number and Email of company as providing the industrial training
25th March 2017, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

I am the student of third year B pharmacy in Abdullah Ansari, student of INTEGRAL UNIVERSITY LUCKNOW I want to take pharmacy Industrial training in Pharma companies.
25th March 2017, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

I am the student of third year B pharmacy in integral university lucknow I want to take pharmacy Industrial training in Pharma companies. The training that I want is not for my job, it is for only academic training that is compulsory for each student to qualify B pharma degree.
16th April 2017, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

I am the student of final year B pharmacy in Aurangabad, I want to take pharmacy Industrial training in Pharma companies. The training that I want is not for my job, it is for only academic training that is compulsory for each student to qualify B pharma degree. So which company provide such type of training coarse? Please tell me.
25th April 2017, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

I am 3rd year B pharma student in Amity university Lucknow. I am interested for one month industrial training in pharmaceutical manufacturing from 1st june preferably nearby.
2nd May 2017, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have appeared for 2nd year B.Pharmacy in june 2017 and currently looking out for industrial training for two months in some pharmaceutical companies in Delhi kindly guide me in this regard.
Thanks
Aditya chauhan
14th May 2017, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to do industrial training after 3rd year b.pharma?? If yes, can you suggest me some industries in Mumbai??
27th May 2017, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

I am 3rd year B.Pharmacy student in shoolini university solar. I am interested for 45 days industrial training in pharmaceutical manufacturing please suggest me best pharmaceutical companies for internship at Chd from 15 /6/2017
7th June 2017, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Hi! I have just given my 4th semester of B.pharma and am looking for companies that provide 1 month industrial training in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangaluru and Pune.
17th July 2017, 03:32 AM
Unregistered

I am student of b.pharmacy 3rd yr in rajendra institute of technology and science, Sirsa(Haryana) and i want a industrial training in pharma company in gurgaon.delhi.so please suggest
24th October 2017, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of third year B.pharmacy in Rourkela, Odisha. I want to take pharmacy Industrial training in Pharma companies. The training that I want is not for my job, it is for only academic training that is compulsory for each student to qualify B pharma degree. So which companies provide such type of training coarse? Please tell me.
6th December 2017, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Hi
I am a 3rd yr B.pharm student at SIPS Pune .
Pls provide me the list of pharma companies for industrial training around the location of Mumbai , Thane and Pune.
My mail if is [email protected]
My mob no. Is 9892999033.
Thanks.
3rd April 2018, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

I am a faculty attached to Acropolis Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research,Indore (M.P.). Please share on my mail and over phone also, the list of manufacturing pharmaceutical units in Baddi, Solan (H.P.) and Goa who offer industrial training to B.Pharmacy III year students. It has to be held in the month of June 2018. Please provide other details like accommodation, duration of training etc. Please send your reply at the earliest.
Mahesh Mehta
ph: 7828188488
mail id: [email protected]
03/04/2018
28th April 2018, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of 2nd year in b.tech(CSE).I want to take computer science companies for industrial training in baddi.The training that I want not for job it's all about my academic which are compulsory to qualify degree.
26th May 2018, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

I am B.pharma student final year, 8th semester result pursuing, but I want training certificate now what I can do?
27th May 2018, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

I want to do industrial training at Baddi I'm currently studying in bpharm 3 year
Please mail me the details asa. Maid if:[email protected]
Thanks
Abhijeet Nair
29th May 2018, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

I Am student of B.pharmacy 3 rd year, department of Pharmacy Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University Agra and I want to industrial training in pharma company in baddi and so please suggest me and related company
Thank You

Krishna Kumar
8th June 2018, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

I am bpharma Student final year. I want training pharma industry in Nagpur or pune with job so please suggest me.
Thank you
8th September 2018, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

I am studying b.pharmacy final year I want internship training in Bangalore.so please suggest me thank you
17th December 2018, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

What are the names of the pharmaceutical industries in Bangalore which are offering training for b.pharm students as a part of their syllabus?
27th May 2019, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Please suggest any company near indore tbat offering industrial training for academic purpose,i have complete 3rd year b.pharma.
13th June 2019, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

I am student of b.pharma final yr 7th semester,and i m from shri ram college of pharmacy ban more, i want to do internship training not for any job experience only for the academic training, so please suggest me a pharma company which provides me a internship and also a pharma company must b located in Gwalior
15th January 2020, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

I'm kirtiraj sahu , student of b pharm ,3rd yr . I want to interested for industrial training .plz suggest me any company. My ph no 8249685655
15th January 2021, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

I am student of b.pharma final year 7th semester, of Maharishi Markandeshwar University. I want to do internship training for any job experience and for the academic training, so please suggest me a pharma company which provides me a internship.
My ph no; 6205372591
16th April 2021, 03:01 AM
Unregistered

i am the student of b.pharma final year8th semester ,of jayoti vidyapeeth womens universsty .. i want a industerial traning for 1 month .so pleanse suugest me a pharma company .
which provide me a intership.
mail - [email protected]
2nd July 2021, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

I am a b pharmacy student I want to do industrial training I have completed my 3rd year of pharmacy PLZZ let me know about if u can provide me training
8th July 2021, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

I am the student of b.pharma 7th sem student .of MM University ambala ..I want a industrial training for 1 month .aj please suggest m a pharma company ..which provide m a intership
mail- [email protected]
28th August 2021, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 3rd yr b pharm..I want to take 1 month industrial traning in Pune
5th September 2021, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

I am RAJKUMAR KUMAWAT from jaipur b.pharm 7th sem. Student I want to be internship in himachal pardesh
20th November 2021, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

I am Ankit Singha from West Bengal b.pharm 7th sem.student want to be intership in Nashik. 7908426901
27th May 2022, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

companies providing industrial training for B.pharma students in delhi
27th June 2022, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

sir, I am third year student of b.pharma and I Want to industrial training for 28 days in Baddi , Himachal Pradesh. please help me ...sir.
12th July 2022, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am student of6 semester of b pharma I want to industrial training in baddi himachal Pradesh please suggest me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?