19th September 2018, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Web Design Internship in MerrySpell Educational Services Pvt Ltd?

Dear friends, I am interested to apply for an Internship related to Web Design in MerrySpell Educational Services Pvt Ltd. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship. Kindly tell me about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

20th September 2018, 06:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Web Design Internship in MerrySpell Educational Services Pvt Ltd?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to apply for an Internship related to Web Design in MerrySpell Educational Services Pvt Ltd. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship. Kindly tell me about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

Duration of Web Design internship at Merry Spell Educational Services is 3 months. Selected interns can get around Rs 5,000 per month as a stipend to do a Web Design internship at Merry Spell Educational Services. Students with skills in HTML, Adobe Photoshop, CSS and Bootstrap are preferred for the Web Design internship at Merry Spell Educational Services. There are 5 Web Design internship positions are available at Merry Spell Educational Services.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?