19th September 2018, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Web Design Internship in MerrySpell Educational Services Pvt Ltd?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for Web Design Internship in MerrySpell Educational Services Pvt Ltd. Please tell me about the skills which are necessarily required. Thank you!

20th September 2018, 05:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Web Design Internship in MerrySpell Educational Services Pvt Ltd?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I just want to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for Web Design Internship in MerrySpell Educational Services Pvt Ltd. Please tell me about the skills which are necessarily required. Thank you!

Candidates with skills in HTML, CSS, Adobe Photoshop and Bootstrap are preferred for the Web Design internship at Merry Spell Educational Services. Duration of the Web Design internship at Merry Spell Educational Services is 3 months full time. They can get around Rs 5,000 per month as a stipend to do a Web Design internship at Merry Spell Educational Services. They can also get a job offer, certificate, etc. for doing the Web Design internship at Merry Spell Educational Services.
31st May 2021, 06:38 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Web Design Internship in MerrySpell Educational Services Pvt Ltd?

Skills required:--

Candidates should have Bachelor Degree.

Candidates should have knowledge of HTML, CSS, Adobe Photoshop and Bootstrap.

Candidates should have good communication skills.

Candidates must available for 3 Months.

Candidates should have Proficiency in English.
29th July 2021, 06:39 PM
Afreen0786

Skills required:-

*Candidates must have a knowledge Of HTML

*Candidates must have a knowledge of Adobe Photoshop

*Candidates must have a bachelor's degree

*Duration- 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?