19th September 2018, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Web Design Internship in MerrySpell Educational Services Pvt Ltd?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Internship related to Web Design in MerrySpell Educational Services Pvt Ltd. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this Internship in this company. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

7th October 2018, 11:52 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Web Design Internship in MerrySpell Educational Services Pvt Ltd?

Eligibility to apply for Web Design Internship in MerrySpell Educational Services Pvt Ltd are as follows.

Candidate must be full time interns for duration of 3 months of internship to be eligible.

Candidates must be skilled in*HTML, CSS, Adobe Photoshop and Bootstrap to be eligible.

Women who wish to start/restart their career can also apply for Web Design Internship in MerrySpell Educational Services Pvt Ltd.

Now applications are closed for this internship.*Last date to apply for this Internship was 3 October 2018.

31st May 2021, 01:34 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Web Design Internship in MerrySpell Educational Services Pvt Ltd?

Eligibility :--

1. Candidates should available for full time (in-office) internship

2. Candidates should start the internship between 21st May 2021 and 25th June 2021.

3. Candidates should available for duration of 3 month.

4. Candidates should have relevant skills and interests.

29th July 2021, 11:29 PM
Afreen0786

Eligibility criteria:-

*Candidates must have a excellent skills

*Candidates must have a knowledge in HTML

*Candidates must have a knowledge in Adobe Photoshop

*Duration- 3 months

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?