21st January 2019, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Web Development Internship in Dreamwood Information Technologies Private Limited?

Dear friends, I am interested to apply for an Internship related to Web Development in Dreamwood Information Technologies Private Limited. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship. Kindly tell me about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

28th January 2019, 10:58 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Web Development Internship in Dreamwood Information Technologies Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to apply for an Internship related to Web Development in Dreamwood Information Technologies Private Limited. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship. Kindly tell me about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

Dreamwood Information Technologies Private Limited offer Web Development internship for the duration of six months. There are ten Web Development internship positions available in the Dreamwood Information Technologies. Selected interns can get around rupees five thousand to six thousand per month as a stipend for the Web Development internship in the Dreamwood Information Technologies. Candidates with relevant interests and skills can apply to the Web Development in Dreamwood Information Technologies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?