21st January 2019, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Automobile Engineering Internship in Yali Mobility Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Internship related to Automobile Engineering in Yali Mobility Private Limited. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship of this type in this company. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

27th January 2019, 09:41 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Automobile Engineering Internship in Yali Mobility Private Limited?

Eligibility to apply for automobile engineering internship in Yali Mobility Private limited:-

Only those candidates can apply who are available for the part time job/Internship.

Only those candidates can apply who are available for duration of 3 months.

Only those candidates can apply who are from Chennai or neighbourcities.

Candidate should have relevant skills and interests.
28th January 2019, 11:10 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Automobile Engineering Internship in Yali Mobility Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Internship related to Automobile Engineering in Yali Mobility Private Limited. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship of this type in this company. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

Eligibility to apply for the Automobile Engineering internship in the Yali Mobility Private Limited is given below:

Automobile engineering candidates with skills in Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks and KeyShot

Candidates with above mentioned skills and from Chennai and neighboring cities

Candidates who are available for the period of three months

Candidates with relevant interests and skills
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?