6th December 2018, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Information Technology Interns in Danamojo, Bangalore?

Hi friends, please help me to know about the stipend that what is the stipends offered in Danamojo, Bangalore for Information Technology Interns? I am interested to do such Internship in this company so I need to know about the stipend offered in this company.

8th December 2018, 11:28 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Information Technology Interns in Danamojo, Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, please help me to know about the stipend that what is the stipends offered in Danamojo, Bangalore for Information Technology Interns? I am interested to do such Internship in this company so I need to know about the stipend offered in this company.

Danamojo, Bangalore offers Rs 10,000 per month as a stipend for the Information Technology internship. Duration of the Information Technology internship in Danamojo, Bangalore is 6 months (full time). Candidates with skills in HTML, CSS, SQL and MS-Excel are preferred for the Information Technology internship in Danamojo, Bangalore. There are 2 Information Technology internship positions available in Danamojo, Bangalore. Candidates with knowledge of JS and jQuery and prior experience in MySQL are preferred for the Information Technology internship in Danamojo, Bangalore.
31st August 2021, 01:15 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Information Technology Interns in Danamojo, Bangalore?

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per month offered to Information Technology interns in Danamojo, Bangalore.

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?