10th August 2019, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Web Development Internship in TechInvento IT Services Private Limited Aurangabad?

Dear friends, I need to know about the duration of Web Development internship which is available in TechInvento IT Services Private Limited Aurangabad. I don’t know about the duration so please help me to know about the duration.

14th August 2019, 12:11 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Web Development Internship in TechInvento IT Services Private Limited Aurangabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I need to know about the duration of Web Development internship which is available in TechInvento IT Services Private Limited Aurangabad. I don’t know about the duration so please help me to know about the duration.

The TechInvento IT Services Private Limited, Aurangabad offers the Web Development internship for the period of 6 months full time in office.

Candidates with suitable interests and expertise can apply for the Web Development internship in the TechInvento IT Services Private Limited, Aurangabad. There is only one Web Development internship vacancy available in the TechInvento IT Services Private Limited, Aurangabad.
14th August 2019, 12:39 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Web Development Internship in TechInvento IT Services Private Limited Aurangabad?

The duration of the Web Development Internship in TechInvento IT Services Private Limited Aurangabad would be of 6 months.

The stipend that would be offered to Web Development Internship in TechInvento IT Services Private Limited Aurangabad is Rs.2,500 per month along with incentive of Rs.5,000 per month.

You can visit the website http://www.techinvento.com/ for more information.
14th August 2019, 01:15 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Duration of Web Development Internship at TechInvento IT Services Private Limited in Aurangabad is 6 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 25 August 2019.

You can check below website to know more about this internship.
http://www.techinvento.com/
14th August 2019, 06:05 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The duration of Web Development Internship in TechInvento IT Services Private Limited, Aurangabad is 6 months duration. The last date to apply for this internship is 25th August 2019 and you can join immediately. There are only 1 vacancy is available for this internship. The candidates who have a good knowledge of HTML, CSS and JavaScript are eligible for this internship.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.techinvento.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?