10th August 2019, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Corporate Communication & Marketing Internship in Wizcraft International Entertainment Private Limited Mumbai?

Dear Sir, can you please help me to know how can I apply for an internship of Corporate Communication & Marketing internship in Wizcraft International Entertainment Private Limited Mumbai. I am interested to do this internship. Please help me to know about the procedure of application.

14th August 2019, 04:50 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Corporate Communication & Marketing Internship in Wizcraft International Entertainment Private Limited Mumbai?

Below are the Procedure for applying Corporate Communication & Marketing Internship at Wizcraft International Entertainment Private Limited in Mumbai. You can follow any of the below mention procedure.

1) You can forward your updated resume for applying the Internship to the company. They will definitely contact you as per their requirement.

Email Address :- [email protected]

2) If this is possible,You can also drop your resume directly at the company.

Company Address :-

5th Floor, Satyadev Plaza,
Behind Bhagwati House,
Fun Republic Cinema Lane,
Off Veera Desai Road,
Andheri (West),
Mumbai 400053, India

You can also contact them over phone to know your query related to this internship.
Contact Number: + (91)(22) 4200 1400 or
4200 1535 or

For more details you can visit below website:-
https://wizspk.com/
14th August 2019, 05:15 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Corporate Communication & Marketing Internship in Wizcraft International Entertainment Private Limited Mumbai?

The procedure to apply for Corporate Communication & Marketing Internship in Wizcraft International Entertainment Private Limited Mumbai is through

1)Email:- [email protected]
2)walk in :-

Address:-5th Floor, Satyadev Plaza,
Behind Bhagwati House,
Fun Republic Cinema Lane,
Off Veera Desai Road,
Andheri (West),
Mumbai 400053, India

The duration of the Corporate Communication & Marketing Internship in Wizcraft International Entertainment Private Limited Mumbai would be of 3 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?