10th August 2019, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Web Development Internship in TechInvento IT Services Private Limited Aurangabad?

Hello everyone, I am interested in doing an internship of Web Development which is available in TechInvento IT Services Private Limited Aurangabad. Kindly let me know about the requirements to apply for this internship.

14th August 2019, 01:37 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Web Development Internship in TechInvento IT Services Private Limited Aurangabad?

Please find below the requirements to apply for Web Development Internship at TechInvento IT Services Private Limited in Aurangabad .

Skills :-
----------
1) You should have knowledge in HTML

2) You must have knowledge in CSS

3) You must have skill in JavaScript

4) You should have knowledge in developing of code efficiently.

Other requirements are as follows :-

5) You have to be available for duration of 6 months.

6) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

7) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.
14th August 2019, 06:19 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Web Development Internship in TechInvento IT Services Private Limited Aurangabad?

The requirements to apply for Web Development Internship in TechInvento IT Services Private Limited, Aurangabad is given below.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of HTML, CSS and JavaScript.

==> Candidate should be available to work for the full time in the office for the 6 month duration.

==> Candidate must have the relevant skills and interests.

==> Candidate can start the internship in-between 9th August 2019 and 8th September 2019.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.techinvento.com
14th August 2019, 09:20 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The requirements to apply for Web Development Internship in
TechInvento IT Services Private Limited Aurangabad is given below:-

1)You must have the knowledge of JavaScript, CSS and HTML.
2)You should have relevant skills and interests.
3)You should be available for duration of 6 months.
4)You should be available for full time (in-office) internship.
5)You should be able to join the internship by 8th September 2019.

You can visit the website http://www.techinvento.com for more information.
15th August 2019, 01:05 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested in doing an internship of Web Development which is available in TechInvento IT Services Private Limited Aurangabad. Kindly let me know about the requirements to apply for this internship.

The requirements to apply for the Web Development internship in the TechInvento IT Services Private Limited are given below:

Candidates with knowledge and expertise in CSS, JavaScript and HTML

Candidates with suitable interests and skills

Candidates capable of writing efficient and error free coding

Candidates who can work on creating a website

Candidates willing to work full time for the period of 6 months
17th August 2019, 07:44 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
TechInvento IT Services Private Limited Aurangabad is a web design and digital marketing company, which offers Full Range of Digital Services. Those who Interested to apply for Web Development internship in the TechInvento IT Services Private Limited must have the technical knowledge and skill in CSS, JavaScript, and HTML. Candidates must having the writing efficiency and error-free coding.

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?