20th September 2018, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Duration of ZestIOT Technologies Private Limited IoT Devices Installation Internship?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in ZestIOT Technologies Private Limited? I came to know that this company is providing IoT Devices Installation Internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

23rd September 2018, 05:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of ZestIOT Technologies Private Limited IoT Devices Installation Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in ZestIOT Technologies Private Limited? I came to know that this company is providing IoT Devices Installation Internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

Duration of the IoT Devices Installation internship of the ZestIOT Technologies Private Limited is 6 months. Candidates with skills in Linux and Raspberry Pi and should have basic knowledge of networking are preferred for the IoT Devices Installation internship at ZestIOT Technologies. Selected interns can get around Rs 10,000 to Rs 20,000 as a stipend to do IoT Devices Installation internship at ZestIOT Technologies. The IoT Devices Installation internship at ZestIOT Technologies is a full time internship.
31st May 2021, 06:43 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Duration of ZestIOT Technologies Private Limited IoT Devices Installation Internship?

Duration of IoT Devices Installation Intern in ZestIOT Technologies Private Limited is 6 Months.

Deadline date for IoT Devices Installation Intern in ZestIOT Technologies Private Limited is 15 October 2018.
30th September 2021, 04:40 PM
Alvia Khan

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000 to 20,000/- per month for ZestIOT Technologies Private Limited IoT Devices Installation Internship.

Duration 6 months
18th February 2023, 11:51 PM
Sona_kshi
Banned

Duration of ZestIOT Technologies Private Limited IoT Devices Installation Internship is 6 Months.

Stipend is offered to ZestIOT Technologies Private Limited IoT Devices Installation Internship is 19,500 to 20,000 Per Month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?