20th September 2018, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to IoT Devices Installation Intern in ZestIOT Technologies Private Limited?

Hi everyone, I want to join ZestIOT Technologies Private Limited as an Intern as they are offering Internship related to IoT Devices Installation. I would like to know that how much stipend I will get as an Intern over there? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

23rd September 2018, 05:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to IoT Devices Installation Intern in ZestIOT Technologies Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to join ZestIOT Technologies Private Limited as an Intern as they are offering Internship related to IoT Devices Installation. I would like to know that how much stipend I will get as an Intern over there? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Interns can get around Rs 10,000 to Rs 20,000 as a stipend to do IoT Devices Installation internship at the ZestIOT Technologies Private Limited. Candidates can contact the organization for exact details on the same. Duration of the IoT Devices Installation internship at ZestIOT Technologies is 6 months full time (in-office). Candidates from Hyderabad and neighboring cities with skills in Linux and Raspberry Pi and should have basic knowledge of networking are preferred for the IoT Devices Installation internship at ZestIOT Technologies.
31st May 2021, 06:44 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to IoT Devices Installation Intern in ZestIOT Technologies Private Limited?

Stipend is offered to IoT Devices Installation Intern in ZestIOT Technologies Private Limited is 10,000 to 20,000 Per Month.

Duration of IoT Devices Installation Intern in ZestIOT Technologies Private Limited is 6 Months.
12th August 2021, 03:16 PM
Iffa0786

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 20,000/- per month offered to IoT Devices installation interns in ZestIoT Technologies Private Limited

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?