9th May 2019, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Abyeti Technologies Private Limited Web Development Internship?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Internship related to Web Development in Abyeti Technologies Private Limited. I need to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this kind of Internship in this company. Please tell me asap. Thank you!

13th May 2019, 11:21 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Abyeti Technologies Private Limited Web Development Internship?

The eligibility required to apply for Abyeti Technologies Private Limited Web Development Internship is as follows:-

:- Engineering Graduate
:-Knowledge of PHP,WordPress, MySQL, JavaScript, User Interface (UI) Development and UI and UX Design.

The candidates are required to be available for full time (in-office) internship for the duration of 2 months.

You can visit the website http://www.abyeti.com/ for more details.

HTML, CSS

2. Javascript/Jquery

3. web Designing

4. develop a responsive website(mobile website)
14th May 2019, 08:14 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Abyeti Technologies Private Limited Web Development Internship?

The candidates are required to have graduation in computer science or relevant filed to be eligible to apply for Abyeti Technologies Private Limited Web Development Internship.

The interns must also have the knowledge of HTML, Java script, and web designing.

Check the website http://www.abyeti.com/ for details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?