9th May 2019, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Abyeti Technologies Private Limited Web Development Internship?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Abyeti Technologies Private Limited? I came to know that this company is providing Web Development Internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

13th May 2019, 10:52 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Abyeti Technologies Private Limited Web Development Internship?

The duration of the Web Development Internship in Abyeti Technologies Private Limited is 2 months.

The selected candidates will get stipend from Rs.9000 to Rs.12,000 as Web Development Internship in Abyeti Technologies Private Limited.

The total number of vacancies is 2 for Web Development Internship in Abyeti Technologies Private Limited.

You can visit the website http://www.abyeti.com/ for more information.
14th May 2019, 08:15 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Abyeti Technologies Private Limited Web Development Internship?

The duration of the web development Internship in Abyeti Technologies Private Limited is of 6 months with paid stipend of Rs. 9000 to Rs.12000 per month.

The candidates are required to be a B.Tech graduate or pursuing in Computer Science or relevant subjects from a reocgnized university.

Check the website http://www.abyeti.com/ for application process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?